About two ip address on client

Friesen, Don CITZ:EX Don.Friesen at gov.bc.ca
Tue Feb 19 15:43:22 UTC 2019

   Are the two address on the same broadcast network?  You would need to assign them different dhcp-client-identifiers and have two host records for the same hardware using the two different identifiers to assign the two addresses to the sub-interfaces.  I haven't done this for some time, so my info is also old.

Don Friesen