Adding and Removing interfaces dynamically

Shweta Jogi Shweta.Jogi at Sophos.com
Thu Jun 6 12:40:35 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I am dynamically adding and removing interfaces in DHCPv4 using same logic written in discover_interfaces.
Everything works fine, but as soon as I move my logic of adding and removing interfaces into a thread, those interfaces are not listening for broadcast packets, but they are able to process unicast packets.

Anyone have any idea what can be the reason ? And clue will be really appreciated.

Regards,
Shweta Jogi

Sophos Technologies Private Limited Regd. Office: Sophos House, Saigulshan Complex, Beside White House, Panchvati Cross Road, Ahmedabad - 380006, Gujarat, India CIN: U72200GJ2006PTC047857

Sophos Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales number 2096520, The Pentagon, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, United Kingdom.