Regarding dhcp server behavior (Simon Hobson)

Shweta Jogi Shweta.Jogi at Sophos.com
Wed Mar 27 12:26:49 UTC 2019

Thanks Simon for your explanation.

>   Actually it is predictable - just not what you were expecting without knowledge of the packet handling differences with the dhcp server.

True, What I mean by not predictable is, if DHCP Server is running on enp0s3, it will process/serve all the local packets which comes on enp0s3.

Sophos Technologies Private Limited Regd. Office: Sophos House, Saigulshan Complex, Beside White House, Panchvati Cross Road, Ahmedabad - 380006, Gujarat, India CIN: U72200GJ2006PTC047857

Sophos Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales number 2096520, The Pentagon, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, United Kingdom.