multiple domain search for dhcp client

Surya Teja suryateja042 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 14:52:03 UTC 2019

Hi I want to send multiple domains information to the dhcp client from the
dhcp server, but the option domain-name is taking only one domain, I cannot
give comma separated list for it, On surfing the internet I found the
option 119 where we can give comma separate list.
I have added it to my config but the dhcp client is not getting the info,
because in the dhcp client request packet it is not asking for option 119
Is there any way that dhcp server can offer all the options defined in its
scope modules to the client irrespective of the client asking for the
specific option or
Any way of introducing the specific option in the request packet from the
client to dhcp server and make use of it.

Thanks in advance.