multiple domain search for dhcp client

Bill Shirley bill at c3po.polymerindustries.biz
Sun Oct 13 18:34:59 UTC 2019

I have seen this on the web but never used it:
if exists dhcp-parameter-request-list {
# Always send the local-pac-server (252) option (specified in hexadecimal, ie: 252 = 0xfc)
     option dhcp-parameter-request-list = concat(option dhcp-parameter-request-list, fc);
}

This should force sending the option but it's entirely up to the client if it uses it.

Bill