DHCP restart with bulk lease data

Surya Teja suryateja042 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 11:39:22 UTC 2019

FYI: The file with time appending is observer when I have tested with large
bulk load ,
When the test are running with limited load, I have restarted multiple
times and didn't observed any such file
will it generates the multiple backup files when the data is too big?
like dhcpd.lease ----> org file
      dhcpd.leases~ -----> backup1
       dhcpd.leases.<time_stamp> ----> backup2