DHCP restart with bulk lease data

Surya Teja suryateja042 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 10:59:19 UTC 2019

I was thinking that since it leaves the .<time> file present, it may have
problems doing the file operations.
I did some experimenting, whatever way I make the files write protected,
dhcpd manages to change them back. The only thing I did not test is SELinux.
-------> Sten, can you suggest few steps to cross check on how to confirm
that would be file operations issues when it has bulk data