omshell more than one object matches

Marc Haber mh+dhcp-users at zugschlus.de
Fri Sep 27 14:24:01 UTC 2019

Hi,

once more, I am trying to delete a lease from my database without
interrupting service. I haven't been too successful with that in the
past, but this one is new:

> key chasse-omapi-key
> server 127.0.0.1
obj: <null>
> connect
obj: <null>
> new lease
obj: lease
> set hardware-address = 02:1e:10:1f:00:00
obj: lease
hardware-address = 02:1e:10:1f:00:00
> open
can't open object: more than one object matches key
obj: lease
hardware-address = 02:1e:10:1f:00:00

How would I go on from here? Can I display the objects matching the key?

Greetings
Marc