Option 82 problem

Александр Сандецкий alexander.sandetsky at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:22:50 UTC 2020

Hi, SImon.

Thank you for detailed description.

Actually I do not fully understand how it works. My hardware vendor say me
that Option 82 MUST be configured on the edge (client access ) switches but
you says (as I can understand) that it must be configured somewhere on the
"main" (core) ROUTER, not every switch. Your concept more prefferable for
me. It more manageable and more simple for configuration. I will try it.

С Уважением,
Сандецкий Александр