Reg: dhcp service unresponsive frequently

Bill Shirley bill at c3po.polymerindustries.biz
Thu Jan 23 03:22:34 UTC 2020

I stumbled upon your reply in my INBOX which I seldom check for this email account.  I don't
know which email client you're using but for Thunderbird you should use "Reply List".

Your tcpdump of the traffic for the working client *is* on the same subnet as your DHCP server:

10.208.39.250.bootpc > 10.208.38.1.bootps

However, the two non-working clients appear to be *off-subnet*:

10.208.8.1.bootps > 10.208.0.27.bootps 10.208.16.1.bootps > 10.208.0.27.bootps

Are you using relays?  What IP addresses does your DHCP server have?
ip -o -4 addr

Bill