migrate from remotely located to central servers

Jason Brooks jasonbbrooks at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 16:31:10 UTC 2020

Hi Bill,

I will sit down and re-read the man pages: thank you for the reminder.

good to know about the dns servers.

and thanks or the log statement suggestions.

A note from Simon Hobson had me understand that the client must ask for the
information, so I am going to re-construct my test query to see if the tftp
information comes back.  But thanks for the suggestions to force options.

--jason