fixed-address leases in dhcpd.leases

Bob Harold rharolde at umich.edu
Mon Mar 30 14:14:54 UTC 2020

I see now that "reserved lease" is documented in:
https://kb.isc.org/docs/isc-dhcp-44-manual-pages-dhcpdconf

But until it is supported in dhcpd.conf and/or the various DDI vendors
(Infoblox, BlueCat, etc), it will be difficult to use.
An option in a "host" statement to make it "reserved" would be great.

--
Bob Harold