DDNS updates for secondary DNS server

kraishak kraishak.edu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 13:46:54 UTC 2021

Hi Rob Janssen-2,

Thanks for reply,

The normal flow like sending the DDNS updates for the primary DNS server is
working fine, the issue if the primary is down I don't see the update on the
secondary server, by seeing the tcpdump traffic I guess the DHCP server is
trying to communicate to secondary DNS but in secondary it is not getting
received, I am thinking I might be missing the piece for this fix, Just want
to check if some one already faced a situation and overcome it,

Actually I am not good at that scripting level

But again, Thanks for Suggestion

--
Sent from: http://isc-dhcp-users.2343191.n4.nabble.com/