Move dhcp lease to new ip+reservation. How?

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Fri Aug 27 04:54:36 UTC 2021

Hi Greg,

What about using a class for the 51-70 pool and use sub-classes to
define the allowed mac addresses? There's an example in the dhcpd.conf
man page, a bit like this. The leading 1 is added to the mac address to
indicate hardware type 1 (ethernet).

class "allocation-class-2" {
match pick-first-value (option dhcp-client-identifier, hardware);
}

subclass "allocation-class-1" 1:8:0:2b:4c:39:ad;
subclass "allocation-class-2" 1:8:0:2b:a9:cc:e3;
subclass "allocation-class-1" 1:0:0:c4:aa:29:44;

regards,

Glenn