End of maintenance for ISC DHC CLIENT and RELAY

Marc Haber mh+dhcp-users at zugschlus.de
Tue Jun 22 10:18:39 UTC 2021

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 12:13:34PM -0700, Victoria Risk wrote:
> Questions?

after running into a few issues with the ISC DHCP Relay and only getting
deafening silence as answer I guess the code is aleady abandoned, so
I'm fine with this getting "official status".

Is there any other DHCP Relay implementation that runs on Linux, can do
IPv6 and has significant market share? Or are we basically back to step
zero now?

Greetings
Marc