Query on default gateway with DHCP vs Static address

SIMON BABY simonkbaby at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 03:34:36 UTC 2021

Hi Glenn,
It did not show the default route of 0.0.0.0/0 with route -n. One thing I
noticed is, I can ping to another Address only with -I interface_name. For
example I can send and receive packets with *ping -I eth0 8.8.8.8.*
If I use *ping 8.8.8.8 *it is not working. Am I missing anything here?

Regards
Simon