DDNS updates for zone having multiple primary servers

kraishak kraishak.edu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 07:55:44 UTC 2021

Hi Glenn,
Thanks for the reply,

>>For the zone setting, have you had a look at the dhcpd.conf man page, in
particular the section titled "DYNAMIC DNS UPDATE SECURITY" where it
explains the syntax and behaviour.

>>It's not clear whether it is a comma separated list of secondaries,
ormultiple secondary statements with a single address.

yes I tried checking in the man pages and document but it is not clear and
there is no specific note that tells this DDNS updates can be suitable only
for the zones which have only one primary and one secondary, so I thought of
checking with dhcp-users if any one tried or having any experience for that

Thanks
Kraishak

--
Sent from: http://isc-dhcp-users.2343191.n4.nabble.com/