dhcrelay prints these logs and doesn't live normally. [Can't initialize context: not enough free resources.]

박기당 pkdang at naver.com
Mon May 31 05:59:50 UTC 2021

hi, Glenn.

How do I terminate to clean up without killi -9?
It compiles dhcp-4.2.6 and operates on embedded target systems.
dhcrelay is being restarted when the address of the interface associated with dhcrelay is added or deleted.
And I've never seen such an error before, and it's not reproduced afterwards, so I don't know if it's meaningful to apply strace.
I always kill dhcrelay and run it again two seconds later.

regards,
pkd.