Shared DHCP pool for multiple VLAN interfaces

Fabian Druschke fabian at knogle.industries
Thu Nov 25 10:00:55 UTC 2021

Hey folks, thanks for offering support for such a great product.

I've started using isc-dhcp-server recently and it fits my , and my
company's requirements very well.

Now i'm facing an issue which doesn't seem to be that simple.

In my network topology i got a bunch of different VLANs, VLAN 405-480,
and VLAN 700-750.

The DHCP server should serve leases to requests, coming from these
interfaces. But they should share a single DHCP range only, 10.20.0.0/16.

Is it possible to accomplish this goal, serving DHCP leases on all these
VLAN subinterfaces, and serving DHCP leases for this single subnet?

I hope to hear from you soon, thanks in advance for helping!