OMAPI Problem

carlos jorge carlosd2002 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 14:00:54 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I m using OMAPI and i found something that i think that is a strange behaviour.

When i send a "query" for a lease with IP and mac if i send a IP that exists (on the network) and a MAC that does not exists i got an error when trying to open the returned object the problem is that the error is an unkown error: 393223.

I was hoping that the error should be object not found like when i ask for a lease with a IP that never was on the network and a existing mac.

Is it a bug? or m i doing something wrong?

Its the same behavior in omapi (dhcpctl) and omshell.

Anyone has some knowledge about this?

Thanks,
Carlos