ISC launches new website and mailing list manager

Sue Graves Sue_Graves at isc.org
Fri Nov 14 22:31:25 UTC 2008

ISC is pleased to announce the launch of our re-designed website and
mailing lists.  Our motivation for these moves is simple, to make
information about ISC and our products easier to find and provide more
of it.

Using the new website should be self explanatory.  We'd appreciate your
feedback about navigating the new website and your patience if you
encounter any oddities.  Send comments to webmaster at isc.org.

The mailing list conversion requires a little explanation:

* The new one-stop page for all the lists under isc.org is
https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo

* All list posting-addresses will remain the same with the addition of
'@lists.isc.org' -- i.e. bind-users at isc.org will continue to work but
 bind-users at lists.isc.org is the standard going forward

* Please adjust your filters as required to accommodate sorting of the
 new lists because the headers will be different.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

ISC staff