FW: Re: UPS/FedEx Refunds
ogkelley at eta--refunds.info
Mon May 3 13:16:38 UTC 2010
How often are your UPS and FedEx shipments late? Over $2 billion in UPS/FedEx
guaranteed service refunds go uncollected annually. The reasons are simple: identifying
late deliveries and acquiring refunds is not easy, and you only have a few days to submit a claim.
Electronic Tracking and Auditing (ETA) can save you money by recovering refunds
on your behalf. Our business proposition is simple and straightforward:
* We track all UPS and FedEx shipments on behalf of your company
* We identify late deliveries and recover refunds for you
* Our tracking service has no cost - we only bill for half of any refunds we recover (no refund, no charge)
* We use our computers and software eliminating security risks to your systems
* There is no contract, set-up or maintenance fee
Signing up only takes a few minutes and there is no need for your shipping staff
to alter any existing processes. Refunds appear on your regular UPS or FedEx bill.
My direct line is 800-929-5474 ext. 8888. For more info visit our website at
http://cli.gs/ETA-info. I look forward to hearing from you.
Electronic Tracking and Auditing (ETA)
7008 Willow Run Drive
Dublin, OH 43017
This email is intended only for the recipient(s) at MIB Software and is private.
If you receive our invitation in error please reply with unsubscribe in the subject line
and you will be removed from our database.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the inn-bugs