Increasing Competency through Strategic IT Disaster Recovery
IT DRP Course Update
listmaster at bcmadvocates.org
Mon Apr 25 10:21:08 UTC 2011
23 - 27 May 2011
Complimentary Learning Resources worth $200
Recovery and Continuity of the Technology to enhance the
Technological resiliency plays a vital role in an Organization's daily
functions, it is actually the vein of the organization since it
provides almost all of the resources the organization needs to
operate; like communications, internet, data system and many more. In
addition, having the right technology will just be the first step, the
people who will use the system and applications should be the next
concern and of course the facilities. IT Disaster Recovery Planning
will ensure that not only the technology assets of the organization
would be protected; it will also enhance the confidence of the
investors and shareholders and eventually minimize the impact of the
disruptions to IT operation and to the whole organization.
The IT Disaster Recovery Professional's Knowledge Empowerment.
Being a Certified IT Disaster Recovery Professional, You will:
• Have a thorough understanding of the BCM & DR Planning Methodology
and the plan development and maintenance processes.
• Be familiar with the proven method of developing DR plans
including preparation and documentation of IT DR plans.
• Manage your IT recovery planning project with a proven
• Be able to present a DR proposal to organization management.
• Evaluate and prioritize the critical business application systems.
• Identify and select the most cost- effective recovery strategies
and solution for your organization.
• Draw up the DR Plan and conduct the tests for components of the DR
Course: DRP 5000 - Implementing and Managing IT Disaster Recovery
Venue: BCM Institute Training Centre
Schedule: 23-27 May 2011
Course Fee: RM9,100.00
For more information about the course just click
For more information, Please Contact:
Tel: +603 8063 7232 | Fax: +603 8063 7230
Email: my.bcmi at gmail.com
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,
To update your preferences and to unsubscribe visit
Powered by PHPlist, www.phplist.com --
More information about the inn-bugs