[INN-COMMITTERS] inn/include (acconfig.h clibrary.h config.h.in libinn.h clibrary.h.in)
rra at vix.com
rra at vix.com
Sun Oct 10 09:37:57 UTC 1999
Date: Sunday, October 10, 1999 @ 02:37:57
Update of /dist1/cvs/isc/inn/inn/include
----------------------------- Log Message -----------------------------
Significant overhaul of configure and site configuration files.
- config.h.in is now built from acconfig.h via autoheader.
- acconfig.h/config.h.in has all the magic needed to fully enable the
tests configure is performing. Lots of portability added.
- Use STDC_HEADERS properly, don't recheck things that it checks for if it
says that the headers are standard.
- If the basic C headers aren't standard, declare what we have to rather
than trying to navigate non-portable header mazes.
- Added autoconf tests for some additional standard types.
- Added a check for INADDR_NONE.
- Removed a bunch of linkage via subst in favor of AC_DEFINE.
- config.h.in is no longer an AC_SUBST target. Things that needed to be
in that file are now also set with AC_DEFINE.
- clibrary.h is no longer an AC_SUBST target.
- Look for atexit() and strtoul() with configure rather than using
- Always use sigaction() if we have it.
- Cleaned up the configure handling of syslog facilities.
- Removed autoconf substitutions that we no longer need.
- Removed autoconf tests that are no longer needed.
- Switched some autoconf defines to more standard names.
- Relocated old defines and typedefs in acconfig.h and clibrary.h to
marked sections for later work on getting rid of them.
More information about the inn-committers