[INN-COMMITTERS] inn/include (clibrary.h)

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sun Jul 30 02:30:33 UTC 2000

    Date: Saturday, July 29, 2000 @ 19:30:33
  Author: rra

Update of /dist1/cvs/isc/inn/inn/include
     from pub3.rc.vix.com:/tmp/cvs-serv18533

Modified: clibrary.h

Lots of cleanup.  Change the algorithm to include the basic headers to the
same one that autoconf now uses rather than trying to provide our own
prototypes.  Include inttypes.h if it's available since it provides the
int32_t, etc. types on some platforms.  Provide prototypes for all the
missing functions that we could replace.  Remove the defines for ftell and
fseek; the rest of INN should just use ftello and fseeko everywhere.  Don't
define TRUE and FALSE; inn/defines.h gets this.  Remove the old NEED_BOOL
handling as inn/defines.h gets this.  Remove FREEVAL; nothing uses it any
more.  Mark STDIN, STDOUT, and STDERR as legacy; STDIN_FILENO etc. should
be used instead.