[INN-COMMITTERS] inn/include (acconfig.h config.h.in)

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 3 00:53:41 UTC 2000

    Date: Monday, October 2, 2000 @ 17:53:41
  Author: rra

Update of /dist1/cvs/isc/inn/inn/include
     from pub3.rc.vix.com:/tmp/cvs-serv21524/include

Modified: acconfig.h config.h.in

Remove configure checks for mkfifo, gethostname, fchmod, fcntl,
gettimeofday, strcspn, strstr, and waitpid, all of which we were calling
unconditionally in various places without complaint and which we're not
prepared to deal with not having anyway.  Also removed the checks for
alternate locking mechanisms other than fcntl since we're assuming fcntl
now.  Remove the check for sys/file.h, which we're no longer including
anywhere, and sys/ioctl.h, which we were including unconditionally anyway.