[INN-COMMITTERS] inn/innd (timer.c)

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 3 08:25:23 UTC 2000

    Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2000 @ 01:25:23
  Author: rra

Update of /dist1/cvs/isc/inn/inn/innd
     from pub3.rc.vix.com:/tmp/cvs-serv27290

Modified: timer.c

Cleaned up and reformatted in the gradually-more-standard INN coding style.
Changed the names of the static functions to be a bit more readable to me,
changed the large switch statement to an array of tags for timer values
(maybe questionable, as it's a style thing, but I find it cleaner and more
readable this way and we can always change back later).  Switched from a
base time of the last call to TMRinit to a base time of the last call to
summarize for the times returned by get_time; this avoids unsigned wrap
after 50 days and the corresponding headaches of figuring out if it does
the right thing, and has the nice side benefit of simplifying some of the
code.