[INN-COMMITTERS] inn/nnrpd (article.c commands.c nnrpd.c)

Russ Allbery Russ_Allbery at isc.org
Mon Apr 1 04:39:35 UTC 2002

    Date: Sunday, March 31, 2002 @ 20:39:35
  Author: rra

Modified: article.c commands.c nnrpd.c

The exact form of the OVER and HDR extensions and the corresponding
commands up to and including parameters and return codes is still being
debated, so don't provide commands with those names yet or advertise those
extensions.  HDR is almost certainly going to be slightly incompatible with
XHDR and OVER may be incompatible with XOVER, so we shouldn't just take the
simple approach of aliasing them.

Also add extensions to the list of valid parameters to LIST in HELP and
remove the leading space from the remaining extension we advertise
(LISTGROUP), since that leading space has finally been nuked in the draft.