[INN-COMMITTERS] STABLE-2_3 inn/innfeed (misc.c)

Russ Allbery Russ_Allbery at isc.org
Sat Aug 24 00:23:08 UTC 2002

    Date: Friday, August 23, 2002 @ 17:23:08
  Author: rra
     Tag: STABLE-2_3

Modified: misc.c

vsnprintf isn't available on Tru64.  We could backport from CURRENT, but
on reviewing all of the innfeed source, the only places logOrPrint are
used are to report errors in the configuration file.  Buffer overflows
caused by user-supplied data aren't interesting since they don't lead to
privilege elevation, so we'll live with this being vsprintf for the 2.3.x
series.  Fixed the right way in 2.4.

--------+
 misc.c |    6 +++---