INN commit: trunk/support (mkmanifest)

Russ Allbery Russ_Allbery at isc.org
Sat Jun 11 06:56:00 UTC 2005

    Date: Friday, June 10, 2005 @ 23:55:58
  Author: eagle
Revision: 7297

Redo how this works.  Add a list of all the generated files that should
be ignored when creating the manifest, rather than parsing .cvsignore
files, since the list of ignored files for the manifest doesn't match the
list of files the version control system ignores.  I'm not positive this
will be the easiest system to maintain going forward -- we might have to
invert the sense of the check -- but it works for now.

Modified:
  trunk/support/mkmanifest