INN-2.2, newsfeeds AC flag vs. junk

Unknown News Administrator news at hammer.msfc.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 5 17:03:39 UTC 1999

I think I've spotted a bug--or maybe it's intentional...

I had been using a newsfeeds entry like this:

x-can/x-site.com\
	:!*,junk\
	/!4gh,!bofh,!local,!nasa\
	:Tm,H6,<2000,ACp:innfeed

(I have wanttrash: true in inn.conf.)

My intention was to feed "junk control messages" to a site, that is, only
control messages that were being filed in junk.  I had hoped that putting
junk in the patterns and using AC in the flags would restrict the feed to
just that.  Unfortunately, it appears that putting junk in the patterns
effectively defeats the AC check, and everything in junk is sent.

Is this the way it's supposed to be?

The version I've got loaded right now is inn-STABLE_2_2-1999-07-02_03-02.
--
J. Porter Clark, d/b/a
+--+
|oo| The Unknown News Administrator