Posting

Richard Couture rrc at myrddin.imat.com
Mon Dec 27 20:20:35 UTC 1999

27Dec1999 11:32AM (-0800) From [rra at stanford.edu] rra [Russ Allbery]
> Richard Couture <rrc at myrddin.imat.com> writes:
>
> Sounds like you don't have an innfeed.conf set up that knows about that
> outgoing feed.

You nailed it...
No entry there though I remember putting one in.  Must of been overwritten
during one of my frantic, "Let's try this again" routines.

How do I get it to go out? Do I run nntpsend?
I have never used innfeed before, though I have been running news for 12 years
now.

Richard
--
The CoffeeNet (R)               The greatest coffee AND the world (R)
744 Harrison Street at 3rd         --->>> FREE e-mail and <<<---
Voice: (415) 777-0870          e-mail: roastmaster at mail.coffeenet.net