[Y2K] inn-2.2.2/samples/innreport.in is old version ??

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Fri Dec 31 20:55:00 UTC 1999

In article <20000101051126Q.kondou at inn.do.mms.mt.nec.co.jp>,
	Katsuhiro Kondou <kondou at nec.co.jp> wrote;

} forgotten Fabien's above comment.  I'll fix it
} for STABLE soon.

This means innreport shipped with 2.2.* will be slighly
changed, since innreport3.0.2 includes new functionalities
which are not in current 2.2.*.  I don't think it's good
idea to drop them, as it may lead enbugging.  Rather it
would be better to include running one, although it's against
the current policy that touching STABLE is only fixing bug.
I'll replace it with 3.0.2, if no one objects.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou