Unused inn.conf parameters?

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 15 08:49:14 UTC 1999

Russ Allbery <rra at Stanford.EDU> writes:

> The following inn.conf parameters appear to now be unused.

Not be used, I mean.

Looks like there are only three currently undocumented parameters:
overcachesize, enableoverview, and ovmethod.  I'll look at documenting
those sometime fairly soon, as well as updating the sample inn.conf to
match the new organization of the documentation.

I noticed some oddities in the POD to nroff conversion (the automagic for
innwatch.ctl(5) man page references isn't working quite right -- it's only
picking up the word after the .) that I should be able to fix this weekend
sometime.  POD also generates a fairly long preamble for man pages to set
up some macros.