Compilation impossible

Christian Kurz shorty at jupiter.rhein-neckar.de
Wed Jul 28 18:56:18 UTC 1999

Hi,

I installed perl5 on my system and now I wanted to recompile inn with
it. I tried to compile two snapshots (one from 31.05 and one from 28.7)
and both failed with the following error message:

|gcc -I../include  -D_REENTRANT -DPOSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -D_THREAD_SAFE -g -O2  -I/usr/lib/perl5/5.005/i386-linux/CORE   -c getconfig.c
|getconfig.c: In function `ReadInnConf':
|getconfig.c:1005: virtual memory exhausted
|make[2]: *** [getconfig.o] Error 1
|make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/shorty/cvs/inn/lib'

I know a bit of C, but I don't know how to fix this bug for recompiling
Inn. So thanks for helping.

Cheers
       Christian
--
In West Union, Ohio, No married man can go flying without his spouse
along at any time, unless he has been married for more than 12 months.