[INN-COMMITTERS] inn/lib (strdup.c)

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sun Nov 21 01:26:59 UTC 1999

Katsuhiro Kondou <kondou at nec.co.jp> writes:

> I believe this can be replaced with COPY().  I'll modify after current
> work(group based expiry) is done.

Actually, I was going the other direction (implementing COPY in terms of
strdup).  I suppose the chances that strdup is optimized for a particular
platform are somewhat remote, but it seemed somewhat cleaner to do it that
way since innfeed needed strdup anyway.

I've already done the rest of the work to do it that way, though, and was
just going to commit it.  I'll put it in, and then we can take it out
later in favor of the old approach if we want to.