mistake in recent 2.3 snapshot?

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Sun Nov 28 22:45:42 UTC 1999

In article <ylemdacq0d.fsf at windlord.stanford.edu>,
	Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu> wrote;

} > I noticed that somewhere between the 11/23 and 11/28 snapshots,
} > backends/controlchan.in got downgraded.  Was this a mistake?  Or was
} > there some reason for undoing the fix that was made in the lastest
} > version?
}
} Was this a side effect of it being moved to a different directory?  Does a
} diff show changes have been reverted, or is it just the version number
} change?
}
} It's possible I missed patches that came in while I was in the process of
} reorganizing things....

This is my fault that over-reverting.  I'll modify.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou