source code as of Nov 26th ...

The Hermit Hacker scrappy at hub.org
Mon Nov 29 04:22:47 UTC 1999

On 28 Nov 1999, Russ Allbery wrote:

> The Hermit Hacker <scrappy at hub.org> writes:
>
> > dbz 6 11647413 14 66
> > 7350029 7484479 7764942 7747231 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
>
> The only thing I can see that might cause this is the size of offsets
> changing.  Is there any chance that OFFSET_T has changed in size, or that
> different programs have a different idea of how large it should be?  The
> above .dir file says that of_t is 8 bytes.

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, this system h asn't been upgraded in >30
days now, and until the past <5 days, INN has been running quite
well.  The only way I could see OFFSET_T changing is on an upgrade...no?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scrappy at hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org