New version of INN

Elena Samsonova E.Samsonova at planetinternet.nl
Thu Nov 4 16:20:32 UTC 1999

James,

Do you think it is a good idea to include some of the new documentation to
the release?  What I have so far (the Cookbook and the Architecture Guide)
is not the whole set yet but it is already proving helpful to the novice
users.

Please find the docs in POD and HTML at
http://web.inter.nl.net/users/Elena.Samsonova/unix/INN/v2.3/

Since the package contains JPEGs as well, it may be easier if I make a tar
ball of it.  Where do you want me to send that?

Thanks
Elena