newnews y2k bug in 2.2.1

Edward S. Marshall emarshal at xnet.com
Thu Nov 4 19:14:35 UTC 1999

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999 James_Brister at iengines.com wrote:
> Yep. nnrpd should fix broken date headers. I wonder if a notation should be
> made in the article that the date was fixed.

That would certainly seem reasonable. As a general point, if nnrpd is
going to be modifying the headers in a manner not dictated by RFCs, a note
should be made, to avoid accusations of data tampering by the cabal. ;-)

--
Edward S. Marshall <emarshal at xnet.com>           http://www.xnet.com/~emarshal/