pgpverify

Thomas Lenz tlenz at sydios.net
Mon Nov 8 18:23:14 UTC 1999

Hallo all,
I hope it's not out of topic. I use pgpverify to manage the control
messages. Now I get Messages with bad X-PGP-Sig headers? I have the
following output.
pgperror.log:
pgpverify: non-header at line 11: X-No-Archive:
pgpverify: X-PGP-Sig not in expected format processing

daily-report:
Argument "pgpverify: pgp exited status 17920" isn't numeric in
right_shift at /usr/local/news/bin/pgpverify line 240.

Example-Header: