New version of INN

Elena Samsonova E.Samsonova at planetinternet.nl
Wed Nov 10 15:51:52 UTC 1999

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999 brister at iengines.com wrote:

> > Do you think it is a good idea to include some of the new documentation to
> > the release?
>
> I do. Can you make a tarball and send us the URL for it?

First, thanks to everyone who reviewed the documentation!

Updated versions as well as the tar balls can be found on URL:

  http://web.inter.nl.net/users/Elena.Samsonova/unix/INN/v2.3/

I made two separate tar balls: one with POD+XFig sources and the other
with HTML+JPEG results.  I am not sure if the makefile has already been
updated to generate HTML and JPEG from POD and XFig, so perhaps for now
it's good to include the readable versions as well.

I shall continue working on unfinished parts and will notify you of
changes.

Elena