innreport feature request ...

The Hermit Hacker scrappy at hub.org
Fri Oct 1 06:41:05 UTC 1999

Applied...doesn't seem to break anything, but it doesn't appar to get
added to the report either?

Also, would it make sense to change "Newsgroups request counts (by
category)" such that it doesn't print anything if count == 0?  I didn't
think it used to, maybe a bug got introduced?  Nope, just checked
yesterdays, before this recent patch, and it does too...makes for a very
long report when >1000 lines just report 0 :)

Thanks...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scrappy at hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org