Bug in buffindexed?

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Sun Oct 3 04:28:25 UTC 1999

In article <Pine.BSF.4.10.9910021050390.485-100000 at thelab.hub.org>,
	The Hermit Hacker <scrappy at hub.org> wrote;

} Just ran out of overview space again on my system, so created a new buffer
} and restarted...got an error to the effect of:
}
} buffindexed: length mismatch '1572864000' for index '0' (1573164095 bytes)
}
} So did an ls and check of my buffindexed.conf file:
:
} Aren't OV2 and OV3 just a little large?  When I created them, they were the
} size I stipulated in buffindexed...

Hm, I hadn't seen that problem on my testing server,
when its buffer was filled up.  I'll test again.
You need to recreate whole overview anyway.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou