Severe xover corruption problems on INN2.2.1

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Wed Oct 6 14:45:50 UTC 1999

In article <19991006095606.A11883 at garg.mpn.cp.philips.com>,
	Hans Lambermont <Hans.Lambermont at garg.mpn.cp.philips.com> wrote;

} Some more info, during my makehistory run i got some:
} No Message-ID: in @030052323030000000000003CCFB0000001300000000000000000000@
} and my history file went from 315237665 to 132714424 bytes. I think this
} cannot only come from '/remember/:14' or does it ?

I think so.

} Does this shed any light on the problem ? If you need more info please
} ask of course. I'm really eager to solve this problem.

I don't think it's relevant to corrupted overview.
You said you've seen the corruption only some newsgroups
and timeframes.  Can you find commonness in them?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou