odd error message

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at atgi.net
Fri Oct 8 00:35:16 UTC 1999

I'm rebuilding overview with the previously noted 'makehistory -O -x -I',
and am getting lots of the following:

Oct  7 17:33:47 nnrp makehistory[8766]: buffindexed: ovsetcurindexblock
could not get ovbuff block for backward, 31862

i'm not sure i understand 'could not get ovbuff block for backward', but
not sure it would mean anything to me anyway...

i'm doing this with innd stopped for a while in hopes of speeding the
process, but will have to turn it back on shortly...