configure/build system patch

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Sat Oct 9 18:56:42 UTC 1999

In article <ylg0zkpf10.fsf at windlord.stanford.edu>,
	Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu> wrote;

} > if you want to play around with it before I get back on-line.  It built
} > successfully on Solaris and Linux.  Unless there are lots of complaints
} > about it, I'll give it a try on a few more systems and then declare it
} > good enough and check it in.
}
} Whoops, forgot to mention.  After applying this patch, you need to run:
}
}         autoconf
}         autoheader -l include
}
} to generate configure and include/config.h.in.  With this patch,
} config.h.in can be generated automatically again.

# make
cd lib ; make  DESTDIR= all ; cd ..
         cc -I../include   -g  -c argparse.c
cfe: Error: ../include/clibrary.h, line 195: Syntax Error
 typedef  $INN_INT32          INT32_T;
 -----------------------------^
cfe: Warning 643: ../include/clibrary.h, line 195: Empty declaration specifiers, not allowed in ANSI
 typedef  $INN_INT32          INT32_T;
 -----------------------------^
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
make: fatal error.
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
make: fatal error.
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
make: fatal error.

This box is SVR4.2MP based system, and comilation passed before
applying the patch.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou