Severe xover corruption problems on INN2.2.1

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Sat Oct 9 19:03:28 UTC 1999

In article <19991008135856.B26554 at garg.mpn.cp.philips.com>,
	Hans Lambermont <Hans.Lambermont at garg.mpn.cp.philips.com> wrote;

} Yes, it appears my problems are restricted to nl.* and news.* but with
} the sole use of cycbuffs for these groups ... ?

That's very weird, since the problem is not relevant to cycbuff
but uniover.

} I looked at the beginning and end of the xover errors in the following
} groups: nl.hobby.elektronica nl.scouting news.software.nntp
} news.admin.censorship news.admin.hierarchies
}
} So far i found no errors in groups not starting with nl. or news. This
} might be interesting. (apart from some double article-id's in
} comp.dcom.frame-relay)

According to your another mail, if the problem happens to those,
other newsgroups whose name start with 'n' overview could be
corrupted.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou