number of articles in buffindexed?

The Hermit Hacker scrappy at hub.org
Sat Oct 16 17:29:19 UTC 1999

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999, Katsuhiro Kondou wrote:

> In article <Pine.BSF.4.10.9910152132590.404-100000 at thelab.hub.org>,
> 	The Hermit Hacker <scrappy at hub.org> wrote;
>
> } any way of telling that, similar to inndf -o for telling how much is used?
>
> It can be, but that'll count crossposted articles as
> single article.

Hrmmm...what I'm more or less thinking is some way of being able to tell
if things are working right...unless I'm mistaken, there should almost be
a 1:1 relation between articles in history file vs overview, no?  It
doesn't have to be a fast util, but some way of determining, at least in
the development/experimental code, that both expire and expireover are
still in sync? *raised eyebrow*

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scrappy at hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org