Lied...was something ...

The Hermit Hacker scrappy at hub.org
Sun Oct 17 01:15:23 UTC 1999

Just curious, but why the restriction on size?

And we have another 'misprint' in the INSTALL file if you happen to pop
into there...it takes about creating history, but it only says:

cd ~news/db
makedbz -i

Shouldn't there be a 'makehistory' in front of that? :)

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scrappy at hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org